Founded in 1951, TROX Technik, with its vast base of knowledge, experience, resources, and ongoing research, produces sophisticated engineering solutions in distinct areas of expertise.
These include ranges of:
• Supply air ceiling, wall and floor grilles, ceiling and floor swirl diffusers, slot diffusers, and jet nozzles
• Passive, active and multi-service chilled beams and chilled ceilings
• Underfloor induction units
• Volume control, pressure relief, and balancing dampers
• Commercial fire and smoke as well as underground tunnel and marine ventilation dampers
• Single and constant flow, as well as series and parallel fan assisted variable air volume (VAV) boxes
• Rectangular and circular sound attenuators, louvres, sand trap louvres, and acoustic louvres
• Laboratory control systems, fans, and air handling units.
All technical information, as well as the latest version of the Easy Product Finder, are available from our website.